OLP stays for “overload motor protector” for hermetic and semi-hermetic compressor motors.
BDG produces OLP with different connection types, for assembly in different terminal boards or free standing.
Prevention of damage in electrical compressors due to voltage overload or thermal overload conditions, or in locked rotor conditions.
- Rated Voltage: 115 V; 250 V, AC
- Rated Current: 6 A up to 11,0 A
- Operating Temperatures: Tmin= 0°C; Tmax = 150 °C
- VDE Certificate n. 40004067
- UL Certificate File E213500
- CVC Product Certificate: CVC16002000497
Plastics V0 @ UL94, PTI 175 V.
All materials are Rohs compliant.
Production date on body is marked as ddd/yy, to assure complete traceability of all components.
- Internal configuration of the protector ensures two different electrical contact points in the circuit: in case of damage for one of the two contacts, the second can continue to work and to protect the application;
- Bimetallic disk is constrained to the calibration screw: in this way the motor protector can work correctly in every position (horizontal, vertical, oblique, upside down, ...)
- Calibration of opening temperature is carried out by a calibration screw in a hot air system, which guarantees a high precision adjustment for each protector.
- The structure of the motor protector is able to ensure the application both for domestic and commercial compressors.
Approved and used by Whirlpool, Electrolux, Jiaxipera, WanBao, Donper, NIDEC, Huayi, Tecumseh France, Embraco