MIT Standard Version
MIT is an acronym for Mechanical Integrated Terminal board. Mit Standard version is a PTC Starter device with overload protector and multipurpose terminal board, easy to assembly and easy to connect to electric cables from a frontal position: it represents a device suitable for the great majority of compressors, at low assembly cost
- Rated Voltage: a) AC 115 V - b) AC 230 V
- Rated Current (Inrush current): a) 12 A - b) 8 A
- Number of automatic cycles: 10.000 (Motorprotector)
- Protection against electric shock: for incorporation in class I equipment
- Overvoltage Category: II
- Construction: incorporated control with PTC thermistor
- Temperature limits of the switch head Tmin= -25°C, Tmax = 90 °C;
VDE Certificate n. 40009098
CVC Product Certificate: CVC16002000748
Plastics V0 @ UL94.
All materials are Rohs compliant.
Production date on terminal board body is marked as ddd/yy, to assure complete traceability of all components.
In refrigerator assembly line:
- Easy to assembly, Lean oriented
- 17 electrical connecting points in basic proposal
- Possibility to adopt Rast 5 connectors
- Possibility to adopt faston terminal 6,35 mm
- Electrical connections in frontal position, easy to assembly and to control directly by operator.