Electronic Starter ES1B (black case)
Electronic Starter ES1B is designed for hermetic motor compressors, based on MIT series. It’s available in four versions, to fit as well as possible the requests of compressor Manufacturers.
Rated Voltage: AC 250 V
Operating Voltage (Max): 240 V (± 10%), 50 Hz
Compressor Run Capacitor (Max): 5 μF
Ambient Temperature (Max): 60 °C
Temperature limits of the switch head: Tmin= 0°C, Tmax = 85 °C; Tmin = -25 °C tested in BDG Lab
First time conductivity: 950-1100 ms, typical value @ 23 °C, 230 V; depending on starting refrigerator conditions.
Pin and tab terminals: 4.8 x 0.8 mm
PTC contacts: Stainless Steel AISI 301
- Type S*1xx With Triac 8 A, Rated Current: max 8 A; PTC pill EPCOS A196
- Type S*2xx With Triac 8 A, Rated Current: max 8 A; PTC pill EPCOS A590
- Type D*1xx With Triac 10 A, Rated Current: max 8 A, No Varistor
VDE Certificate n. 40014327
CVC Product Certificate: CVC16002000750
Plastics V0 @ UL94, CTI = 600 V, high GW, Halogen Free
All materials are Rohs compliant.
Production date on terminal board body is marked as ddd/yy, to assure complete traceability of all components.
In refrigerator assembly line
- Easy to assembly, Lean oriented
- 17 electrical connecting points in basic proposal
- Possibility to adopt Rast 5 connectors
- Electrical connections in frontal position, easy to assembly and to control directly by operator